Commonly preferred genital aesthetic types include vaginal bleaching, labioplasty (inner and outer labia aesthetics), vaginoplasty (vaginal narrowing procedure), hymen reconstruction, and cliteroplasty (clitoral hood reduction).
- In vaginal or, in other words, genital bleaching procedure, the skin color that darkens due to use of birth control pills, pregnancy, polycystic ovarian syndrome, skin conditions is whitened.
- Also known as inner and outer labia aesthetics, labioplasty surgery is one of the most demanded procedures, and preferred to correct the vagina that protrudes or sags congenitally or during adolescence.
- Vaginoplasty (vaginal narrowing) is performed to recreate the tightness of vagina that is enlarged due to reasons such as difficult normal delivery, sexual intercourse, abortion.
- Hymen reconstruction is performed by repairing the torn hymen.
- Enlargement of clitoral hood due to problems caused by hormones secreted by suprarenal glands can be corrected with cliteroplasty (clitoral hood reduction).